Summer's over.
Kat and I head back to work/school Aug. 15th.
She has started at her new gym...and she's a little sore today.
She's now on the Byers Team!
Her meet is schedule is:
Sept. 10 : Elk Grove Home Meet
Sept. 17: Napa (Yeah!)
Oct. 8 : San Rafael
Oct. 15: Stockton
Oct. 30: Tracy
Nov. 19: Dublin (State Competition)
The moving truck is coming Monday.... I will post those pictures as well.
And!!! I am done with my 18 credits for the summer...and have been working on my classroom. Wanna see?
It's scary!! Half of my furniture has to arrive...and maintenance is working on hanging my bulletin boards. They are not yet done building the school. They better hurry up! As soon as I complete my classroom, I will post some pictures. Ok, back to packing!

I want to see your classroom! And more Kat pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow far are you from SF these days? I'll be there for a long weekend first wknd of Dec!