Friday, January 17, 2014

Some days really suck... Wait that's everyday!

Today I didn't feel well enough to put in the rad in radiation. So still eight more visits to go. Still no working parts. And the pain killers are making me all itchy or no longer working.  But let's be positive... My right arm and brain are working perfectly (so blog when you can), I slept three straight nights in a row, and people sent me some funny jokes. It was 71 degrees today and I got to rest all day and hang with my parents. And it's Friday, so geoff is off this weekend. And I get a break from radiation bc of MLK day. Ok. I feel better now (not really) so I'll smile. Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

  1. Monica, that was very nice of you to reach out to Ben. Johanna and I pray for you and Ben constantly. Keep fighting! Hope all else is well.

    Best regards,

    Mike B.

    ReplyDelete